Building React and ASP.NET Core Applications
React is a popular framework that’s well suited for building single-page applications (SPAs) along with ASP.NET Core; however, wiring the two frameworks together can be challenging. In this course, instructor Ervis Trupja shows you how, sharing best practices for organizing and developing a web application with a back end that’s built on top of the ASP.NET Web API and a front end that’s built on top of React. Ervis steps through how to build the service layer with the ASP.NET Web API to expose the required endpoints to create, read, update, and delete entries. He then shows how to build a UI using React with Bootstrap, implement Redux in your React app, and handle user authentication with Auth0.
- Setting up the app infrastructure
- Creating data models
- Creating, reading, updating, and deleting API endpoints
- Testing API endpoints using Postman
- Reading data from React
- Adding new data from React
- Handling errors
- Implementing Redux in an existing React app
- Implementing authentication in your React app
Skill Level Intermediate
You started this assessment previously and didn’t complete it. You can pick up where you left off, or start over.